01 Dream About You - Gracenote
02 Out of My League - Jm De Guzman
03 All My Life - Sam Milby
04 You Raise Me Up - Rhap Salazar
05 Pusong Lito - Angeline Quinto
06 Meron Ba - Barbie Forteza
07 One More Try - Kuh Ledesma
08 Almost Over You - Karylle
09 I Can't Tell You Why - Gayle Dizon
10 Leaving On A Jetplane - Jett Pangan Group
11 In Your Eyes - Gary Valenciano
12 Harana - 143
13 We Could Be in Love - KC Concepcion
14 Please Be Careful With My Heart - Juris
15 'Wag Ka Nang Umiyak - KZ Tandingan
16 I Wouldn't Be Here If I Didn't Love You - Diane De Mesa
17 I Love You - Anja Aguilar
18 God Gave Me You - Emmanuelle
19 If I'm Not In Love With You - Jennylyn Mercado
20 Always - Damsel Dee
21 All At Once - Daddy's Home
22 Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough - Diane De Mesa
23 Kaleidoscope World - Elmo Magalona
24 Waiting In Vain - Bamboo
25 Nanliligaw, Naliligaw - Diane De Mesa
26 The Prayer - Regine Velasquez
27 Wag Mong Pipigilan - Miss Ganda
28 Something To Say - Consuelo Osorio
This link requires a survey!
Mediafire Link 01
Mediafire Link 01
Mediafire Link 02
Mediafire Link 02
password: g96442gck5


No comments:
Post a Comment