01 Take Me Out Of The Dark - Bituin Escalante
02 You've Made Me Stronger - Karylle
03 You Got It All - M.Y.M.P
04 Hate That I Love You - Josh Santana
05 Stand Up For Love - La Diva
06 Crazy For You - Toni Gonzaga
07 Everyday I Love You - Suy
08 How Do I Live - Nina
09 Forevermore - Brenan Espartinez
10 I'll Be Over You - Aiza Seguerra
11 The Impossible Dream - Jed Madela
12 Your Love - Erik Santos
13 Dahil Mahal Na Mahal Kita - Zsa Zsa Padilla
14 Drive - U Turn
15 I Never Cry - Iya Villania
16 You're The Inspiration - Dianne Elise
17 Put Your Head On My Shoulder - Gabby Concepcion
18 Friend of Mine - Marco Sison
19 In Your Eyes - Regine Velasquez
20 I'll Be There - Charice
21 Sa Aking Puso - Apple Chiu
22 Sweet Love - Jay R
23 I'll Make Love To You - Thor
24 With Or Without You - Sitti
25 Run To You - Jonalyn Viray
This link requires a survey!
Mediafire Link 01
Mediafire Link 01
Mediafire Link 02
Mediafire Link 02
password: im7hx1bn4z


No comments:
Post a Comment