VA - The Voice of OPM Vol. 07 2013



01 Wish - Sarah Geronimo
02 Torete - Jaco Benin
03 Beautiful In My Eyes - Jed Madela
04 The Actor - Piolo Pascual
05 Miles Away - Jamie Rivera
06 That's What Love Is For - Dianne Elise
07 I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing - Jed Madela
08 One Day In Your Life - Kyla
09 No More Lonely Nights - Nyoy Volante
10 Something New In My Life - Sarah Geronimo
11 There You'll Be - Nina
12 Try It On My Own - Sheryn Regis
13 Power of Love - Mark Bautista
14 Nag-iisang Ikaw - Sarah Geronimo
15 Leader of The Band - Regine Velasquez
16 Flying Without Wings - Gail Blanco
17 When I Met You - KC Concepcion
18 I Don't Want You To Go - Piolo Pascual
19 When I See You Smile - Nina
20 The One You Love - Nyoy Volante


This link requires a survey!
Mediafire Link 01
Mediafire Link 01
Mediafire Link 02
Mediafire Link 02
password: 7f8338u6w7

No comments:

earn extra money online by viewing ads everyday...