01 Beautiful As You - Richard Poon
02 I Will Take You Forever - Kris Lawrence
03 It's Our First Time - Solenn
04 Old Friend - Pops Fernandez
05 Pain In My Heart - Zoo
06 Kung Wala Ka Na - Side-A
07 Someday - Nyoy Volante
08 Here I Am - Jessa Zaragoza
09 A Thousand Miles - Sabrina
10 Miss You Like Crazy - Dianne Elise
11 Don't Say You Love Me - Krissy & Ericka
12 Sa Puso Ko'y Ikaw - 143
13 Overjoyed - OSM2SM
14 Ako'y Sa'yo, Ika'y Akin Lamang - Tricia Garcia
15 All I Wanna Be - Lica De Guzman
16 Stay - Toto Sorioso
17 Tulak Ng Bibig - Julianne
18 Tila - Side-A
19 If You're Not The One - Dianne Elise
20 Just Tell Me You Love Me - Kris Lawrence
Mediafire Link
password: monskie379.tk


No comments:
Post a Comment