VA - 40 Most Requested Love Songs Vol. 01 2014



01 Goodbye Girl - Pops Fernandez
02 Careless Whisper - Kris Lawrence
03 My Eyes Adored - Richard Poon
04 Die Just A Little - Side-A
05 When You Tell Me That You Love Me - Jessa Zaragoza
06 Need You Now - Sabrina
07 Time Machine - Nyoy Volante
08 If I Let You Go - Dianne Elise
09 It Must Have Been Love - Reuben Laurente
10 Runaway - Krissy & Ericka
11 Falling Away - Miguel Escueta
12 PiNK (Pag-Ibig Na Kaya) - 143
13 Tabing Ilog - Tricia Garcia
14 Kung Puede Lang - The Lamars
15 I'm Your Friend - Lica De Guzman
16 Himala Ay Nawala - Toto Sorioso
17 My Cherie Amor - Various Artists
18 Right Here Waiting - Kris Lawrence
19 You And I - Richard Poon
20 Grateful - Julianne


Mediafire Link

password: monskie379.tk

No comments:

earn extra money online by viewing ads everyday...