VA - Best Of Love Song Dedications 2010 01



01 Lady In Red - Chris De Burgh
02 If I Ain't Got You - Alicia Keys
03 When You Say Nothing At All - Ronan Keating
04 We Belong Together - Mariah Carey
05 Fallen - Lauren Wood
06 I Just Can't Stop Loving You - Michael Jackson & Siedah Garrett
07 Beautiful In My Eyes - Joshua Kadison
08 Art Of Love - Guy Sebastian
09 You And Me - Lifehouse
10 Un-Break My Heart - Toni Braxton
11 Heaven - DJ Sammy & Yanou feat. Do
12 All My Life - K Ci & Jojo
13 Unchained Melody - The Righteous Brothers
14 No Air Duet - Jordin Sparks feat. Chris Brown
15 You Raise Me Up - Westlife
16 Have You Ever - Brandy
17 I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
18 I'll Make Love To You - Boyz II Men
19 Amazing - George Michael

This link requires a survey!
Mediafire Link
Mediafire Link

No comments:

earn extra money online by viewing ads everyday...