VA - Best Of Love Song Dedications 2010 02



01 Endless Love - Lionel Richie
02 Angel - Sarah MClachlan
03 Like Only A Woman Can - Brian MCfadden
04 How Do I Live - Trisha Yearwood
05 I Do (Cherish You) - Degrees
06 I Don't Believe You - Pink
07 Don't Know Much - Linda Ronstadt
08 Already Gone - Kelly Clarkson
09 Back At One - Brian MCknight
10 Take My Breath Away - Berlin
11 You Are Everything - Human Nature
12 The Last Day On Earth - Kate Miller
13 My Girl - The Temptations
14 Because You Loved Me - Celine Dion
15 This Old Love - Lior
16 Sexual Healing - Marvin Gaye
17 As Long As You Love Me - Backstreet Boys
18 Timeless - Kane Alexander (featuring Tina Arena)
19 Your Song - Elton John

This link requires a survey!
Mediafire Link
Mediafire Link

No comments:

earn extra money online by viewing ads everyday...