
01 Theme For Young Lovers - Percy Faith & His Orchestra
02 Kissin' In The Back Row Of The Movies - The Drifters
03 I Love How You Love Me - The Paris Sisters
04 I Only Have Eyes For You - Johnny Mathis
05 I Love You More And More Every Day - Al Martino
06 The Story Of My Life - Michael Holliday
07 Sometimes When We Touch - Dan Hill
08 A Little Bit More - Dr. Hook
09 We've Got Tonight - Kenny Rogers & Shena Easton
10 Would You Lay With Me - Tanya Tucker
11 Love Me Tonight - Tom Jones
12 I'll Be Your Baby Tonight - Linda Ronstadt
13 Woman - Peter & Gordon
14 You're A Lady - Peter Sklerren
15 Love Me - Yvonne Elliman
16 I Got You Babe - Sonny & Cher
Mediafire Link


No comments:
Post a Comment