100 R&B Classics Original Anthems 01 2009



01 Flo Rida feat Kesha - Right Round
02 T.I. feat Justin Timberlake - Dead & Gone
03 Alesha Dixon - Breathe Slow
04 Jordin Sparks feat Chris Brown - No Air
05 Usher - Love in This Club
06 Kelly Rowland - Work (Freemasons Edit)
07 Madcon - Beggin'
08 Sean Kingston - Beautiful Girls
09 Estelle - No Substitute Love
10 Chris Brown - With You
11 Ironik Featuring Chipmunk & Elton John - Tiny Dancer (Hold Me Closer)
12 T-Pain feat Teddy Verseti - Church
13 R. Kelly - Your Body's Callin'
14 Wiley - I Need to Be
15 Jennifer Hudson - Spotlight
16 Cassie - Me & U
17 Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs feat Keri Hilson - After Love
18 P!NK - You Make Me Sick
19 Sean Paul - Like Glue
20 Puff Daddy - I'll Be Missing You

Mediafire Link

No comments:

earn extra money online by viewing ads everyday...