VA - Best Of Love Song Dedications 2010 03



01 Angel Of Mine - Monica
02 Everytime We Touch - Cascada
03 Not Just For The Weekend - Damien Leith
04 I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston
05 Amazed - Lonestar
06 With You - Chris Brown
07 Have I Told You Lately - Rod Stewart
08 Dilemma - Nelly feat. Kelly Rowland
09 You're The Inspiration - Chicago
10 Love Story - Taylor Swift
11 How Do I Breathe - Mario
12 Love Will Lead You Back - Taylor Dayne
13 Daughters - John Mayer
14 Touched By Love - Eran James
15 The Day You Went Away - Wendy Matthews
16 Hate That I Love You - Rihanna
17 Heaven Knows - Rick Price
18 The Closest Thing To Crazy - Katie Melua
19 At Last - Etta James

Mediafire Link

No comments:

earn extra money online by viewing ads everyday...