Lifetime of Romance - Missing You Disc 01 2004



01 When A Man Loves A Woman - Percy Sledge
02 You Don't Have To Say You Lov Me - Dusty Springfield
03 I Remember You - Frank Ifield
04 Anyone Who Had A Heart - Dionne Warwick
05 You Were On My Mind - Crispian St. Peters
06 Gentle On My Mind - Glen Campbell
07 Angel Of The Morning - Merrillee Rush
08 Elusive Butterfly - Bob Lind
09 Michelle - The Overlanders
10 Trains And Boats And Planes - Billy J. Kramer
11 If - Bread
12 Someone Someone - Brian Poole & TheTremeloes
13 Help Me Make It Through The Night - Sammi Smith
14 Distant Drums - Jim Reeves
15 Tell Laura I Love Her - Ray Peterson
16 I Say A Little Prayer - Aretha Franklin

Mediafire Link

No comments:

earn extra money online by viewing ads everyday...