VA - Basixcity Music Valentine Special 01 2015



01 Love of My Life - Erik Santos
02 A Very Special Love - Sarah Geronimo
03 Just Tell Me You Love Me - Kris Lawrence
04 I Love You Goodbye - Juris
05 Love Moves In Mysterious Ways - Christian Bautista
06 I Want To Know What Love Is - Nina
07 Moments of Love - Kris Lawrence
08 Baby I Love Your Way - Sitti
09 And I Love You So - Sam Milby
10 Let The Love Begin - Gino Padilla
11 I Just Fall In Love Again - Angeline Quinto
12 Only Love - Jed Madela
13 It Must Have Been Love - Karylle
14 It Must Have Been Love - Reuben Laurente
15 Love Is All That Matters - Jamie Rivera
16 If I'm Not In Love Feat. Jennylyn Mercado - Janno Gibbs
17 I Honestly Love You - Juris
18 My Love Is Here - Erik Santos


4shared Link

password: monskie379.tk

No comments:

earn extra money online by viewing ads everyday...