01 Counting Stars - One Republic
02 Wrecking Ball - Miley Cyrus
03 Juliet - Lawson
04 Bonfire Heart - James Blunt
05 Rap God - Eminem
06 Roar - Katy Perry
07 Berzerk - Eminem
08 Afterglow - Wilkinson
09 R U Crazy - Conor Maynard
10 Change Your Life - Iggy Azalea Feat T.I.
11 Talk Dirty (Explicit Edit) - Jason Derulo Feat 2 Chainz
12 Hold On, We're Going Home - Drake Feat Majid Jordan
13 Can We Dance - The Vamps
14 Disco Love - The Saturdays
15 You Make Me - Avicii
16 What I Might Do - Ben Pearce
17 Burn - Ellie Goulding
18 Same Love - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Feat Mary Lambert
19 Count On Me - Chase & Status Feat Moko
20 All That Matters - Justin Bieber
21 Wake Me Up - Avicii
22 Cheating - John Newman
23 The Fox - Ylvis
24 Let Her Go - Passenger
25 I Hope You Find It - Cher
26 Love Me Again - John Newman
27 Summertime Sadness (Remix) - Lana Del Rey Vs Cedric Gervais
28 Give It 2 U - Robin Thicke Feat Kendrick Lamar
29 Sonnentanz - Klangkarussell Feat Will Heard
30 We Can't Stop - Miley Cyrus
31 A Thousand Years - Christina Perri
32 Skyscraper - Demi Lovato
33 Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke Feat T.I. & Pharrell
34 I Won't Give Up - Jason Mraz
35 It's My Party - Jessie J
36 Something Really Bad (Explicit Edit) - Dizzee Rascal Feat Will.i.am
37 Get Like Me (Explicit Edit) - Nelly Feat Nicki Minaj & Pharrell
38 Holy Grail - Jay-Z Feat Justin Timberlake
39 You Wanna Know - Don Broco
40 Strong - London Grammar
This link requires a survey!
Billionuploads Link 01
Billionuploads Link 01
Billionuploads Link 02
Billionuploads Link 02
Billionuploads Link 03
Billionuploads Link 03
Billionuploads Link 04
Billionuploads Link 04
password: 385z9mlg5j


No comments:
Post a Comment