VA - 40 Most Requested Love Songs 2012



01 Goodbye Girl - Pops Fernandez
02 Careless Whisper - Kris Lawrence
03 My Eyes Adore You - Richard Poon feat. Sitti
04 Die Just A Little - Side A
05 When You Tell Me That You Love Me - Jessa Zaragoza
06 Need You Now - Sabrina
07 Time Machine - Nyoy Volante
08 If I Let You Go - Dianne Elise
09 It Must Have Been Love - Reuben Laurente
10 Runaway - Krissy & Ericka
11 Falling Away - Miguel Escueta
12 PiNK (Pag-ibig Na Kaya) - 1:43
13 Tabing Ilog - Tricia Garcia
14 Kung Puede Lang (Rock Version) - The Lamars
15 I'm Your Friend - Lica de Guzman
16 Himala Ay Nawala - Toto Sorioso
17 My Cherie Amour - Various Artists
18 Right Here Waiting - Kris Lawrence feat. Jay-R
19 You And I - Richard Poon
20 Grateful - Julianne
21 Beautiful As You - Richard Poon
22 I Will Take You Forever - Kris Lawrence & Denise Laurel
23 It's Our First Time - Solenn
24 Old Friend - Pops Fernandez
25 Pain In My Heart - Zoo
26 Kung Wala Ka Na - Side A
27 Someday - Nyoy Volante
28 Here I Am - Jessa Zaragoza
29 A Thousand Miles - Sabrina
30 Miss You Like Crazy - Dianne Elise
31 Dont Say You Love Me - Krissy & Ericka
32 Sa Puso Ko'y Ikaw - 1:43
33 Overjoyed - OSM2SM
34 Ako'y Sayo, At Ika'y Akin Lamang - Tricia Garcia
35 All I Wanna Be - Lica De Guzman & Richard Poon
36 Stay - Toto Sorioso
37 Tulak Ng Bibig - Julianne
38 Tila - Side A
39 If You're Not The One - Dianne Elise
40 Just Tell Me You Love Me - Kris Lawrence


This link requires a survey!
Mediafire Link 01
Mediafire Link 01
Mediafire Link 02
Mediafire Link 02
Mediafire Link 03
Mediafire Link 03
password: vi97k229z7

No comments:

earn extra money online by viewing ads everyday...