VA - Contagion Volume 04



01 Fly From Heaven - Toad The Wet Sprocket
02 The Sidewinder Sleeps Tonite - R.E.M.
03 Top Of The World - Shonen Knife
04 If I Could Talk I'd Tell You - The Lemonheads
05 Mrs. Rita - Gin Blossoms
06 The Man Who Sold The World - Nirvana
07 Interstate Love Song - Stone Temple Pilots
08 Hunger Strike - Temple Of The Dog
09 Cover Me - Candlebox
10 Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm - Crash Test Dummies
11 Pets - Porno For Pyros
12 Love Me Or Leave Me - The Seahorses
13 Connection - Elastica
14 Sick Of Myself - Matthew Sweet
15 This Is A Call - Foo Fighters
16 Song 2 - Blur
17 Bullet With Butterfly Wings - Smashing Pumpkins
18 Longview - Greenday
19 I Got A Girl - Tripping Daisy
20 Waiting For Somebody - Paul Westerberg


This link requires a survey!
Mediafire Link
Mediafire Link

No comments:

earn extra money online by viewing ads everyday...