
01 Dance With Me - Orleans
02 Sweet Baby - George Duke
03 Taxi Dancing - Randy Crawford & Rick Springfield
04 I'd Still Say Yes - Klymazz
05 So Much In Love - Sheena Easton
06 What Do We Mean To Each Other - Sergio Mendez
07 When I'm Gone - Albert Hammond
08 If You Remember Me - Chris Thompson
09 Please Don't Stop Remembering - Randy Edelman
10 Tell Me That You Love Me - Steve Gibb
11 One Friend - Dan Seals
12 That's The Way Of Friends - Paul Parish
13 You Should Know By Now - Angela Bofill
14 Love Me For What I Am - The Carpenters
15 Live Without Your Love - Wind Jammer
16 Think I'm In Love Again - Paul Anka
17 Changes In My Life - Mark Sherman
18 One In A Million You - Larry Graham
19 I'll Always Stay In Love This Way - Baron Barbers
Mediafire Link


No comments:
Post a Comment