
01 Intro
02 Pasensya Na - Floetics
03 You'll Be Safe Here - Rivermaya
04 Heaven Knows - Rick Price
05 Two Hearts Can Beat As One - Christian Wunderlich
06 I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing
07 Same Ground - Kitchie Nadal
08 All My Life - K-Ci & Jojo
09 214 - Rivermaya
10 Tell Me - Side A
11 Forever's Not Enough - Sarah Geronimo
12 Akala Mo - Aiza Seguerra
13 Can This Be Love
14 Never Had A Dream Come true
15 I'll Never Go - Erick santos
16 Fallin - Janno Gibbs
17 If The Feeling Is Gone - Kyla
18 Paint My Love - Michael Learns To Rock
19 Back At Once - Brian McKnight
20 Is It Ok If I Call You Mine
21 How Do I Live (Tagalog Vesion)
22 Kahit Sandali - Jennylyn Mercado
23 Will You Wait For Me - Kavana
24 Back For Good - Take That
25 Till My Heartaches End
26 Sa Puso Ko - Vina Morales
27 Somewhere In My Past - Divo
28 Flying Without Wings - Westlife
Mediafire Link
More Info Visit: DJ HARVEY SITE


No comments:
Post a Comment