
01 Making Love Out Off Nothing At All - Air Supply
02 Said I Loved You But I Lied - Michael Bolton
03 To Love Somebody - Michael Bolton
04 25 Minutes - Michael Learns To Rock
05 Please Forgive Me - Bryan Adams
06 Every Breath You Take - The Police
07 I Want To Know What Love Is - Foreigner
08 Keep On Loving You - Reo Speedwagon
09 You're The Insperation - Chicago
10 It Must Have Been Love - Roxette
11 Something To Say - Harem Scarem
12 Still Loving You - Scorpions
13 If You Dont Know Me By Now - Simply Red
14 Total Eclipse Of The Heart - Bonnie Tyler
15 Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton
16 Your Love - The Outfield
17 Count On You - Tommy Shaw
18 Nothing To Lose - Michael Learns To Rock
19 No Arms Can Ever Hold You - Chris Norman
20 Eye In The Sky - Alan Parsons Project
Mediafire Link


No comments:
Post a Comment