VA - Pinoy Revivals 2010



01 Love of My Life - Erik Santos
02 Half Crazy - Nina
03 One Last Cry - Billy Crawford
04 Everything I Own - Aiza Seguerra
05 From This Moment On - Agot Isidro
06 Maybe This Time - Jaya
07 Through The Years - Charice Pempengco
08 Way Back Into Love - Sam Milby And Toni Gonzaga
09 You - Jed Madela
10 Only Reminds Me Of You - MYMP
11 Tell Me Your Name - Christian Bautista
12 This Time I'll Be Sweeter - Rachelle Ann Go
13 Looking Through The Eyes Of Love - Gretchen Barreto
14 How Am I Supposed To Live Without You - Shane Ortiz
15 Be My Lady - Gary Valenciano
16 Take Me Out Of The Dark - Martin Nievera
17 Please Be Careful With My Heart - Christian Bautista
18 Your Love - Erik Santos

Mediafire Link

Rapidshare Link

No comments:

earn extra money online by viewing ads everyday...